Our newly remodeled (2023) entertainment lodge offers a spacious kitchen fully stocked with kitchen supplies, spices and a stocked coffee bar with a Ninja Duel Brew Pro coffee maker. The living area has reclining sofa couches and a 42″ flatscreen tv equipped with Direct TV, which includes the entertainment package (outdoor and sports channels.) The dining area features our custom made, 12′ monkey wood table that seats 12 people. For family and adult fun there is a pool table, dart board and two Big Buck Hunter arcade games. Outside the back door we have a covered porch, corn hole, ring game, a large Blackstone grill, picnic tables and a fire pit. Central heating and air. No smoking or pets allowed. We are family-friendly and encourage you to have your kids join in on your adventure with us.
Make sure to bring your camera along. Upon request, in between hunts, your guide can bring you around the preserve to search for the variety of animals we have to offer. This adventure is included in your stay, so there is no extra charge, but tips are always appreciated for your guide.
Located in Cross City, Florida, we are a year round destination.
- 19 miles to the Gulf of Mexico and Steinhatchee, the scallop capital of the world
- 35 minutes to Horseshoe Beach, some of Florida’s remote and beautifully pristine coastlines
- 29 miles to Chiefland and 58 miles to Gainesville
Our high-fenced property has hundreds of acres of the “Old Florida feel” with hardwoods, cabbage hammocks, oak hammocks & some planted pine. A unique ecosystem called pumpkin swamp is on this property. It is one of the most unique ecosystems in Florida which is why there is as much wild game as there is here. The culture of the surrounding area is unique & deeply vested in hunting. One can see why the State of Florida has acquired many acres of land like Woods To Water Preserve in this area to protect and preserve for future generations. This is some of the last great places not yet owned by the state or national parks.
Lodging Pricing for Hunting Guests:
- We have six individual hunting cabins to offer to multiple parties and groups.
- Each 2 bedroom/2 bathroom private cabin comes equipped with 2 full size beds, a pull out futon, 2 showers, a 32″ television with Direct TV cable in each room, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, stove top, toaster oven, coffee machine and comes stocked with kitchen items, paper items and towels.
- Lodging is $150.00 per person, per night.
- Lodging includes all amenities in the entertainment lodge.
“Amazing experience and the most friendly guide. Gorgeous animals!”Troy & Samantha W.Ft. Pierce, FL
“Lodging was awesome and there are plenty of great animals to harvest. I would highly recommend a hunt at Woods To Water Preserve!”Bill & Claudia B.Jupiter, FL
“One of the coolest things I’ve ever experienced! The cabin is perfect and very clean. If you’re considering visiting Woods To Water Preserve, don’t wait any longer! You will not regret it! Highly recommend!”Derek & Kathleen MSaint Petersburg, FL
“What an amazing experience the kids and I had this weekend! Our guide was extremely helpful and made sure to involve the kids in every part of the process in harvesting their first deer. Along with lots of stories about the preserve. I can’t say enough great things about Woods To Water Preserve!”Donna SJupiter, FL